Walther Strong Interior Liquid Tape
Walther Strong Interior Liquid Tape is a water-based yellow-transparent gel that after drying forms a strong and flexible, easily removable layer that offers good protection against scratches, paint, plaster, cement, PU foam etc.
It can be used with both renovation and new construction work in industrial or automotive applications. This has good adhesion to practically all surfaces and does not slip. When the work is done, the flexible membrane can be very simply pulled off the surface. Liquid masking.
It is widely used as a mixed medium in the arts and craft world, as a masking fluid and to create a tactile / 3D effect on any surface. Used in window arts free hand and with stencils. Use quality acrylic paints when mixed. Can be used with frocking.
- Easy to apply
- Easy to remove
- Protects against damage
- Water Based
- Apply using paint brush roller or airless sprayer
- Available in 250ml, 750ml, 1 Litre tins
- Temporary Protection
- Protection during sandblasting
- Mixed medium (High pigment Acrylic paints & Frockings)
- Arts & Crafts
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply on a dry and clean surface with a brush, roller or airless spraying device (nozzle type 625 – remove filters).
- The thicker the layer, the simpler to remove. Apply on a clean dry surface using a brush, roller or airless spray gun. Consumption: apply at least 500ml/m² (0.5mm thickness) in one coat.
- Apply from 10°C. Only suitable for indoor use.
- Drying time of 1 – 2 hours at 23°C/50% RV.
- Clean tools before the product dries with water.
- Always test the surface/substrate first.
- The product should not be used on sandblasted timber and/or fabrics.